hello from Colorado

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
e2k2houck

hello from Colorado

Post by e2k2houck »

Hello all, I'm glad I found this site. My name is Eric. I started wearing Skirts in November of 2020. I just wanted to say WTH took me so long. I wish more men would give in and give it a try and realize how damn comfortable it is, but I guess egos are more important. I hope to chat with many of you fine people. I hike, backpack, mountain climb, run, race bikes and ride motorcycles for fun. To support my habits I am a transit bus mechanic.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: hello from Colorado

Post by moonshadow »

Welcome to the fold!

:D
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Welcome, Eric. You live in a beautiful state. We have some beauty here in Illinois, also, but not such magnificent grandeur.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Welcome from down under. I am sure most of us here can say what took us so long.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

Yes welcome, glad you found us. Lots of years of skirted experience collectively here. Lots to read if you want, hope to hear more about you, and your skirted wild wood adventures. Hope you feel at home here with us.

I have been wearing skirts at home for 20 + years, then added kilts in 2015.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

I recall a rather dismal 3 months in Boulder in early 1965; warming up years later in delightful mountain hot springs to the west of Denver where our daughter lived for a while -- but sadly I was not wearing skirts then; didn't really get started until the mid 70's and only in the last few years have I gotten to wearing them full time -- so, indeed it seems to take some of us a LONG time to 'get out there'! I hope your journey is fruitful a lot sooner. If you come a wee bit further south, we can introduce you Costa Rica where despite a reputation for Latin machos my skirts must be invisible for their total failure to raise eyebrows. Welcome aboard.
New-in-Skirts

Post by New-in-Skirts »

welcome Eric from Central Illinois. Make yourself at home join in the conversation and enjoy your skirting endevors.
e2k2houck

Post by e2k2houck »

I wish I knew more about computers and how to post the pictures of me hiking and climbing in my skirts and show off this beautiful state
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

e2k2houck wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 9:17 pm I wish I knew more about computers and how to post the pictures of me hiking and climbing in my skirts and show off this beautiful state
When you make a post, underneath the text window are two tabs, Options and Attachments. Click Attachments. Then you can attach a photo. You may need to resize it to under 800 pixels in the longer direction first. Then you can click "place inline" and it will show up in a post.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome:
Welcome to the cafe Eric!
Where about in Colorado are you? I used to go to Denver every Christmas to visit my daughter, until she moved to Omaha NEB. I wore skirts all of the time as well as when flying out and back never had a problem.
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
e2k2houck

Post by e2k2houck »

Fred in Skirts wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 2:51 am :welcome:
Welcome to the cafe Eric!
Where about in Colorado are you? I used to go to Denver every Christmas to visit my daughter, until she moved to Omaha NEB. I wore skirts all of the time as well as when flying out and back never had a problem.
NOCO, Ft Collins/Loveland