Thank you

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
marcb14

Thank you

Post by marcb14 »

Hello, thank you for welcoming me among you. I am new to the world of men wearing a skirt and hope to benefit from your advice.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Thank you

Post by Sinned »

Welcome march. In a sense we are all new to this world of men's skirts as most of us have come to them late. As such we have no hard and fast rules to guide us so we are free to make them up as we go. Oh, yeah, sure women have been wearing skirts for ages but the way that they wear them ( when they do ) are only a guide and we are free to follow, disregard and intentionally break those guidelines as we will. Good luck on your journey, share with us little nuggets of your experiences and enjoy.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

Hello and :welcome: marcb14! Tell us a bit more about yourself, your skirts, and your skirted adventures so far.
Keep on skirting,

Alastair
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

by Sinned » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:24 pm

Welcome march. In a sense we are all new to this world of men's skirts as most of us have come to them late. As such we have no hard and fast rules to guide us so we are free to make them up as we go. Oh, yeah, sure women have been wearing skirts for ages... .
Dennis, what the heck do you mean "sure, women have been wearing skirts for ages" (as if men have not) -- I think history lands in favor of men if not everyone...it is just a few of us men forgot our legacy! Bring 'em back...!

Welcome aboard March -- as you can see from the above, there are few limits on where conversations may go in this forum; bring forward what inspires you, looking forward to it.
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

Hi and :welcome: marcb14 :D

Please excuse some of our members. It appears they can't read
and type, your name correctly.

Please - Grab a cup, find a seat near the potted palm and join
in on the conversations. Plenty of experience is here, in all
the posts. Have fun reading :D

And remember - the only dumb question is the unasked question ;)

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
New-in-Skirts

Post by New-in-Skirts »

Welcome March 14 enjoy the forum and enjoy your skirts.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

UA, nailed it - his login name is marcb14, not march14. It's the problem, for me anyway, of reading small print and b and h looking similar. T he brain interpolates the most likely omplete word and gets it wrong. Sorry, marcb14.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
marcb14

Post by marcb14 »

Thank you all for your welcome, yesterday the first day completely in a skirt, hiking, strolling around town and even shopping. A few looks, smiles, frowning eyes ...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Bikerkilt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Bikerkilt »

Welcome to the forum that's a look that I like to see with male skirts wearers.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Welcome marcb14. I do like the outfit in the pic, very natural and practical looking.
Sinned wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:05 pm UA, nailed it - his login name is marcb14, not march14. It's the problem, for me anyway, of reading small print and b and h looking similar. T he brain interpolates the most likely omplete word and gets it wrong. Sorry, marcb14.
It seems like the organic self correction is as bad as the digital one. :)
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
tesjolts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by tesjolts »

Nice skirt!! And the weather seems looks great too!!
Cheers
Tes
marcb14 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:18 am Thank you all for your welcome, yesterday the first day completely in a skirt, hiking, strolling around town and even shopping. A few looks, smiles, frowning eyes ...