Sarong for men

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Bodycon
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Sarong for men

Post by Bodycon »

pelmut wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 10:30 pm
Bodycon wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 9:02 pm I have no experience of Sarongs, what is the difference between a male orientated sarong and a female orientated Sarong?
If you buy one at random there is a 50% chance it sarong one.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

bodycon, probably only the pattern and the sheerness. I have a couple that are translucent that I wear on holiday. I sometimes even wear one tied at the side just to be provocative and to the disapproval of my wife.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Stu
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stu »

About twenty years ago, they were selling patterned men's sarongs in the UK High Street retailer Top Man. They were ten pounds each and I bought one. I had it for some years and it was really convenient to wear e.g. on a warm summer's afternoon, or to throw on after a bath. Unfortunately, it was a one off and they didn't repeat this garment, which was a shame. I would definitely have another.
Dust
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Dust »

I initially read "they were ten pounds each" as very heavy fabric, not the price... Lol.