Hello from Prague

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
GenderBlender

Hello from Prague

Post by GenderBlender »

We are an “almost” normal heterosexual couple who met in 2018. We found each other in an unconventional sense of humour, in a shared leisure experience, all pants and skirts despite 😊

Many people live their lives waiting for something that will bring them happiness. We call it “I’ll be happy when…” When we buy a new car, a new apartment, when we go on a dream vacation, when… You can name it. But we think happiness is the joy of little things.

We would like to share with you our experience that the joy of life and freedom brings to us. We’ll try to bring our experience closer to you, we’ll try to show you that “it” is possible. Because, as Vlasta says, we only live once, and we don’t want to regret that we didn’t do something we could have done.

Michaela
Although it is not very polite to reveal it in women cases, she was born in 1971. She has two children from her first marriage, Andula, 20, and Matěj, 18.

Vlasta
Vlasta was born in 1967. He has two children Mia, 13, and Max, 18. He did not get married, according to his words, because he didn’t make it. Life is so fast… 😊

We decided to run our own Blog to share our experience with fashion freedom on https://www.gender-blender.com

Because the BBCode is OFF we cannot add picture to this post, but here is the link from our State Opera visit.

https://i2.wp.com/www.gender-blender.co ... scaled.jpg

Michaela & Vlasta
Do you want to find out more about us? You can check our blog.
Gender Blender - Blog About Fashion Freedom
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello from Prague

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome:

:thewave:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Hello, I am so happy that you are here!!! I sent you an email and an invitation and am happy you found us. You have found a most wonderful group to be around. You two are absolutely breath taking in every way. That is a beautiful picture.
Last edited by Freedomforall on Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Greetings Michaela and Vlasta,

First and foremost, welcome aboard! Here you'll find an interesting cast of characters from around the globe and with a vast array of backgrounds. As in any physical community, there are the occasional disagreements -- and lots of opinions -- but it's mostly quite the civil place.
GenderBlender wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:19 pmMany people live their lives waiting for something that will bring them happiness. We call it “I’ll be happy when…” When we buy a new car, a new apartment, when we go on a dream vacation, when… You can name it. But we think happiness is the joy of little things.
There is vast wisdom in that statement, and many folks would do well by listening to it. There is vast joy almost everywhere, we must just find it.
We would like to share with you our experience that the joy of life and freedom brings to us. We’ll try to bring our experience closer to you, we’ll try to show you that “it” is possible. Because, as Vlasta says, we only live once, and we don’t want to regret that we didn’t do something we could have done.
Indeed, life is quite short indeed, and to not do what one desired to in that all-too-short time is a tragic thing.

That said, there are quite a few of us here who are "old hats" at sporting "open-bottomed garments" and who do it with much dignity and pride.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Welcome, Michaela & Vlasta from Illinois, USA.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

Thanks for joining us. Prague is on our bucket list, you've just added a bit of extra incentive.

I think you might appreciate our 'national slogan'

Pura Vida,
Costa Rica
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Post by denimini »

Welcome Michaela & Vlasta. Going by your blog, Vlasta is certainly already out there doing it (wearing skirts in public). You will no doubt be valuable members, able to advise and encourage those starting out.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Faldaguy wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 1:29 am Thanks for joining us. Prague is on our bucket list, you've just added a bit of extra incentive.

I think you might appreciate our 'national slogan'

Pura Vida,
Costa Rica
Costa Rica is on my list!
GenderBlender

Post by GenderBlender »

Thanks a lot for nice and warm welcome. :)
GenderBlender

Post by GenderBlender »

Freedomforall wrote: Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:59 pm Hello, I am so happy that you are here!!! I sent you an email and an invitation and am happy you found us. You have found a most wonderful group to be around. You two are absolutely breath taking in every way. That is a beautiful picture.
Hi, we are glad to be here as well. Thank you for very nice compliments. :-)
Which email did you use? We haven't received any.

M&V
GenderBlender

Post by GenderBlender »

We are not sure, in which topics of forum we should post, as we are not focused only on skirts, but Vlasta is living and enjoying true fashion freedom, and wearing from men's clothes to all range of women's clothes all the time, and the elements of women's fashion prevail in his case. :wink:
FranTastic444
Member Extraordinaire

Post by FranTastic444 »

GenderBlender

Post by GenderBlender »

FranTastic444 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 3:10 pm Welcome.

You have been on our radar for a little while :-)
:D
Pdxfashionpioneer
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Pdxfashionpioneer »

Welcome to the SkirtCafe.

You two looked great together at the opera. Beautiful gowns!
Last edited by Pdxfashionpioneer on Sun Sep 13, 2020 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
David, the PDX Fashion Pioneer

Social norms aren't changed by Congress or Parliament; they're changed by a sufficient number of people ignoring the existing ones and publicly practicing new ones.
Wonderful Electric
Distinguished Member

Post by Wonderful Electric »

Read through your blog immediately. You’re a beautiful couple and it pleases me very much that you’re so happy together. Cheers from the suburbs of San Francisco.