Hello from Belgium!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Shilo
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello from Belgium!

Post by Shilo »

It then might be an idea for someone to market it separately. If I had a bit more drive it could be me 😐
:roll:
beachlion
Member Extraordinaire
Location: 65 year The Hague, The Netherlands, then Allentown, PA, USA

Post by beachlion »

Why not make it yourself. It is a simple design, you just need a sewing machine, fabric and some hardware.
All progress takes place outside the comfort zone - M J Bobak
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

Yes I found it on Asos website while looking the skirts (even if I know I won't purchase any :lol: ) and it flashed me. I will give a try to this solution for pocket problem of skirts. No belt involved (don't love them), no extra jacket required nor backpack or handpack (or other kind of bulky thing) and it can stays small (which is perfect when putting things like cards, cellphone or coins).
Rokje
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Rokje »

Welcome Spirou003

About bags, I never use bags. Ok, I'm a girl that used to be a man in skirt. I bought 4 skirts from Skirtcraft.com. These skirts have 4 deep pockets with two pockets having zippers.

They are A line models. I used to wear those cargo pants , but these skirts are quite handy.
Be proud to wear a skirt or dress, they are just clothes. Yes , they are for men too
I'm Marica, I'm a 59 year old girl.
Learning Norwegian: Jeg er Marica.

8)
Happy-N-Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Happy-N-Skirts »

Try scrub skirts. They are cheap and very light weight and comfortable. I have mine shortened. They are often on sale online.
Spirou003
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Spirou003 »

No, scrub skirts are not for me. I don't want to sense any move restriction, even the smaller, because I hate that. I rejected most of the pants I did try in my whole life because of that. And I'm often sitting in lotus position or even awkwarder ones, then my skirts have to be very wide or wide + extensible ;)

Rokje, I'm sorry but I don't understand that: Ok, I'm a girl that used to be a man in skirt
Thanks for the link! Would have been better with more choices. I don't like much that sewing line on the aqueous, looks a bit too much feminine to me. The second one (unaligned) seems quite good. But I won't order any, I really prefer to enter some shop to directly try clothes and make all my personnal testings, even if I try some dozens of them before finding the first one I will buy ;)

About bags, the problem is that current skirts I have don't have pockets and I need pockets. But I can't add them to these skirts thus I will add some attaches to the skirts and make one moveable bag I will plug to the skirt I wear to replace pockets (workaround to try in some weeks, time for my laziness)