New again

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
jimskirts

New again

Post by jimskirts »

Been lurking not posting for awhile.
New username still in Las Vegas.
So hello again to the cafe
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New again

Post by Fred in Skirts »

jimskirts wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 4:30 pm Been lurking not posting for awhile.
New username still in Las Vegas.
So hello again to the cafe
Welcome back!!

Do tell us something about yourself as many here are new and may not know who you are and who you were!! :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Faldaguy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Faldaguy »

Indeed, talk to us. Some of us could use a new-again fountain of youth!
jimskirts

Post by jimskirts »

Old name was lvjim
Still wearing skirts just more often when I have worn them out or kilts no one really reacts mostly because Vegas has more people watching entertainment than a guy in a skirt. My main activity cycling and gym doesn’t work with skirts much.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Welcome jimskirts. I've worn skirts when cycling round about and have not had a problem with them not covering what they are supposed to. Also for gym work a skort could be worn with built in underwear. There are ways and means.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.