New guy from Ohio

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New guy from Ohio

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Adam,
If you need larger sizes then I recommend "Woman Within" or "Jessica London" as places to shop for skirts and dresses. I shop there rather exclusively for my skirts and dresses. Their prices are quite reasonable as well.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Newtothis

Post by Newtothis »

Thanks for all the welcomes and suggested stores and ideas. Right now I am wearing my kilt mosty around the house. I did run to the drive thru once wearing it as well. It is bright red so it is going to stand out for sure. I am amazed at how comfortable it is. Seriously what is wrong with guys? How could they have written of skirts so easily? I wish I would have opened my eyes sooner. After getting the kilt I barely even think about the thrift store skirts I bought. The kilt I can stand with nothing touching my legs that is a crazy feeling of freedom to me.
PappaG1119

Post by PappaG1119 »

Welcome to the great wild world of breaking social norms! I am from central ohio around cedar point.
New-in-Skirts

Post by New-in-Skirts »

Welcome to the club from Central Illinois.