Returning

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
TallPines

Returning

Post by TallPines »

Hello. I was last here about 13 years ago. Don't remember my name, and apparently, my old account wasn't attached to my current email addresses. Anyway, I'm back. My skirt wearing has increased dramatically lately. I got hit by a drunk driver a month and a half ago and suffered a major foot injury. Doc says I'm out of work until Jan. Between the external fixator and the wound vac, I'm finding it much easier to negotiate the day in a skirt. Unfortunately, my wife doesn't know about them - at least to my knowledge - so the shorts go back on in the evening. I wish my kilts still fit. I'm about 2" off from being able to breathe with them on. Sitting around all day certainly isn't helping things.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Returning

Post by Sinned »

Sorry to hear about your misfortune but welcome back to our site. Is YOH against you wearing skirts indoors? MOH doesn't object to in house but objects to my wearing them outdoors. You could try the argument that you tried a skirt on and it was easier to put on than shorts and going to the loo was easier than manipulating shorts or trousers. Undoing waistbands and buttons/zips is a lot more difficult than just lifting the hem. She is going to have to know eventually as having secrets could produce problems should she come home early for some reason and catch you with trousers down ( or absent ) so to speak.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Grok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Grok »

Welcome back! :)
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Welcome back, TallPines. I wasn't here 13 years ago.

I echo the suggestion not to hide things from your wife. I got started with skirts because of a skin irritation that more air was helpful for. My wife understood that and supported me. Hiding things make it look more like a sexual fetish. If it is for you, that's more fun with your wife involved also.