Hi

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hi

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome:

Hi Dave, and a very warm welcome to the cafe. It so nice to see the younger generation looking at wearing skirts. I think you should let your parents know that you like skirts and want to wear them. It would make it easier later when you move out so that they are in the know and will not worry about you when they hear others talking about you and the skirts you are wearing.

And Again Welcome!! :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
denimini
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hi

Post by denimini »

Welcome Dave. It is good that you are discovering skirts early in life, they are great to wear and a lot of fun.
I am intrigued with that polar bear badge, I think I could get one easily ............. although perhaps not with a Danish winter.
I think that it would be good to try out your parents about skirts (although I don't know your parents). In a strategic way; a good photo of a guy in a skirt and say "that's great, I would like to try a skirt". It would be a relief for you if they had no issue ............ if not, at least you know you have use a bit of discretion for a while longer.
Anthony, a denim miniskirt wearer in Outback Australia