new to group live in nebraska

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
shadow197577

new to group live in nebraska

Post by shadow197577 »

hello i have been wearing skirts in my home for several yrs,i buy them off the internet also have a dress too ,have not worn them outside the home, most are pleated skirts,the dress has a liner built into it its really comfortable made of velvet blue and white,
Chirp
Member Extraordinaire

Re: new to group live in nebraska

Post by Chirp »

As Comfy loungewear its hard to beat a skirt, For out side u can look into modern utility and Denim kilts or cotton solid color kilt,
No one mess's with a big guy in kilt
melsav
Member Extraordinaire

Post by melsav »

Hi and welcome. I think and most will agree for your first venture out doors denim seems to be the favorite, as denim skirts resemble shorts and people don`t notice. once you are confident in skirts in public then the sky is the limit. :welcome:
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

shadow197577 wrote:hello i have been wearing skirts in my home for several yrs,i buy them off the internet also have a dress too ,have not worn them outside the home, most are pleated skirts,the dress has a liner built into it its really comfortable made of velvet blue and white,
Hi Shadow,
Welcome to the cafe!! Try taking a walk after dark in one of your skirts, that way you can get out and feel the breeze on your legs and no one will see you. I have been wearing skirts and dresses now for almost 5 years and wish I had started when I was much younger. I have not had on a pair of pants or shorts in all of that time. It will get easier and easier as you go along.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Welcome to the best cafe on the internet!!!