new to group live in nebraska

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.

new to group live in nebraska

Postby shadow197577 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:17 am

hello i have been wearing skirts in my home for several yrs,i buy them off the internet also have a dress too ,have not worn them outside the home, most are pleated skirts,the dress has a liner built into it its really comfortable made of velvet blue and white,
shadow197577

Re: new to group live in nebraska

Postby Chirp » Sat May 04, 2019 5:59 pm

As Comfy loungewear its hard to beat a skirt, For out side u can look into modern utility and Denim kilts or cotton solid color kilt,
No one mess's with a big guy in kilt
Chirp

Postby melsav » Sat May 04, 2019 6:42 pm

Hi and welcome. I think and most will agree for your first venture out doors denim seems to be the favorite, as denim skirts resemble shorts and people don`t notice. once you are confident in skirts in public then the sky is the limit. :welcome:
melsav
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Fred in Skirts » Sat May 04, 2019 7:18 pm

shadow197577 wrote:hello i have been wearing skirts in my home for several yrs,i buy them off the internet also have a dress too ,have not worn them outside the home, most are pleated skirts,the dress has a liner built into it its really comfortable made of velvet blue and white,

Hi Shadow,
Welcome to the cafe!! Try taking a walk after dark in one of your skirts, that way you can get out and feel the breeze on your legs and no one will see you. I have been wearing skirts and dresses now for almost 5 years and wish I had started when I was much younger. I have not had on a pair of pants or shorts in all of that time. It will get easier and easier as you go along.

Fred
Fred :kiltdance:

:whistle: Hi I am Fred and I wear skirts and dresses all of the time. :hooray:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Freedomforall » Sat May 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Welcome to the best cafe on the internet!!!
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Return to Introductions