Hi

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hi

Post by weeladdie18 »

I have been wearing my summer skirts for most of the winter , mostly wearing two at a time ....I usually wear the hem of my skirts below
the knee ..sometimes down to lower calf.....These skirts are elasticated at the waist and will fit a range of hip sizes........

I rarely see the lassies wearing this type of skirt these days.....You might find something in the supermarket clothes section or
New Look or other cheap female stores....Last major purchase was a black calf length sun ray pleated skirt with elastic waist in New Look
Ask to try the clothes on when shopping.....I always wear a skirt when I go shopping ..This does show that I intend to do Business
in the shop....please remember I have been skirting for years....

Found a couple of autumn stretchy skirts in Sainsburys last year T U garments , made in Turkey....One was a below the knee check pattern,
the other was straight with a fuller form to the hem........hardly ever see the lassies wearing these style of skirts....................
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

moonshadow wrote:Well... the leader of North Korea's name is Kim....

And the leader of South Korea's name is... Moon...

hehehe..... that's so cool!

And Moon Shadow drives a Kia, a Korean automobile.... Jenn drives a Hyundai, which is made by Kia, or at least has Kia parts in it.
We drive a Kia too, a Rondo. I thought it was the other way around, that Kia is owned by Hyundai. Either way, we really love our Kia.
Daryl...
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

The Hyundai Motor Group was formed through the purchase of 51% of South Korea's second largest car company, Kia Motors, by Hyundai Motor Company in 1998. As of December 31, 2013, Hyundai owns 33.88% of Kia Motors.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Daryl »

Sinned wrote:The Hyundai Motor Group was formed through the purchase of 51% of South Korea's second largest car company, Kia Motors, by Hyundai Motor Company in 1998. As of December 31, 2013, Hyundai owns 33.88% of Kia Motors.
Yabbut do they wear skirts?
Daryl...
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

The sensible ones do!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair