Hello from Chicago (Berwyn) Illinois USA

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Denny

Hello from Chicago (Berwyn) Illinois USA

Post by Denny »

So glad to have found this site.
I'm a 73 year old widower who loves the style, colors, fabrics of women's clothing.
I've found that I can present as a man while wearing all women's clothes.
I get lots of compliments from both men and women.
I haven't had the courage to go out wearing a skirt, but that may come.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello from Chicago (Berwyn) Illinois USA

Post by Freedomforall »

Welcome! You have landed on the best place on the net! I hardly believe you are 73, perhaps 37.
Denny

Post by Denny »

Thanks for the compliment! It made my day!

Maybe the clothes really do make the man!
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Denny wrote:...I haven't had the courage to go out wearing a skirt, but that may come.
Welcome!

As to wearing skirts in public, keep thinking about it but not too long.

Remarkably, the only person for whom it'd be a big deal is you.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
jamesy

Post by jamesy »

100% agree. Welcome aboard Denny!
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

That's a nice looking shirt but I think it would look better with a black skater skirt and black tights :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome aboard.
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Jim »

Welcome, Denny, from rural Illinois (about 2 hours west of you on I-80). I wear skirts most anywhere but church (to please my wife; there'd be no problem) and the local weekly peace vigil (we look weird enough standing with signs on the street corner already). No hassles, rarely a second look. Courageously try wearing a skirt out once, find no problems, and it won't take much courage the next time.
Denny

Post by Denny »

oldsalt1 wrote:That's a nice looking shirt but I think it would look better with a black skater skirt and black tights :lol: :lol: :lol: Welcome aboard.
I've got some skater skirts.
Seems every time I put one on (around the house) the back rides up and the front rides down. Big bootie in back and tummy in front!
That really irks my sends of style, and modesty too. Don't want to be flashing my underwear.
weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Caultron wrote:
Denny wrote:...I haven't had the courage to go out wearing a skirt, but that may come.
Welcome!

As to wearing skirts in public, keep thinking about it but not too long.

weeladdie18
Member Extraordinaire

Post by weeladdie18 »

Good evening Denny , join the over 70' s club ....I live in the most southerly peninsular in mainland U.K......Approx 3000 miles to
America....Join in the threads and start your own thread to ask any questions....Many of us have
years of experience as " Men in Skirts " ..........out in the wild...,,,,or out on the street......
The advice I would give is to get your act together and .... " go for it "...... Weeladdie
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Welcome Denny, welcome to the site and your predicament as to frontal and rear protuberances certainly ain't unique. Try a longer skater skirt and braces [0]. You may need to wear a jumper or other top that goes over the braces and waistband of the skirt to hide the braces.

[0] I think that what we call braces are your suspenders and work for skirts too but you will need the type with a clip fastening.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Denny

Post by Denny »

Sinned wrote:Welcome Denny, welcome to the site and your predicament as to frontal and rear protuberances certainly ain't unique. Try a longer skater skirt and braces [0]. You may need to wear a jumper or other top that goes over the braces and waistband of the skirt to hide the braces.

[0] I think that what we call braces are your suspenders and work for skirts too but you will need the type with a clip fastening.
I do that with pants too. I'll give it a try.
Denny

Post by Denny »

Denny wrote:
Sinned wrote:Welcome Denny, welcome to the site and your predicament as to frontal and rear protuberances certainly ain't unique. Try a longer skater skirt and braces [0]. You may need to wear a jumper or other top that goes over the braces and waistband of the skirt to hide the braces.

I do that with pants too. I'll give it a try.
I think this is why I prefer dresses, since they need no "braces".
Funny thing is, even with a dress, my booty often causes the dress to hang high in the back.
Denny

Post by Denny »

Thanks for all the encouraging posts.

Here is what I went shopping in today.

1. White wig
2. Patterned women's blouse
3. Beautiful tapestry like jacket
4. women's stretch jeans
5. Brown microfiber tights
6. Imitation alligator women's shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

OK, but either a black utility kilt or a black knee-length pleated, skater, or pencil skirt would be better.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron