Hi from NJ

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
CoverBoy

Hi from NJ

Post by CoverBoy »

I found this site from a youtube video...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6Mkif3Kic4
"No Girls Allowed" and I believe the host from this site made the comment...

Conn653
2 months ago
It's to bad that this was a joke. I'm a moderator at https://www.skirtcafe.org and it is all about men wearing kilts and skirts. When I saw this clip, I thought..."Finally, someone 'gets it' about fashion in-equality". You 'might' want to re-think your joke & turn it into a profit making business.

Myself, I have been wearing women's pant, jeans, and other women's attire for a long time now. I also wear makeup... I find it ridiculous there are gender labels on everything, I hope I can find some people I can relate to on this forum. Thanks for the invite, happy to be here.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hi from NJ

Post by moonshadow »

Welcome to the site! And thanks for the video. I enjoyed it.

Btw.... the avatar of Conn653 looks like Uncle Al.
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

moonshadow wrote:Btw.... the avatar of Conn653 looks like Uncle Al.
Thanks for letting the 'cat out of the bag' Moon ;) :lol: ;)

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome:

Welcome CoverBoy to The site. Please join in and tell us more about yourself. :D
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Welcome CoverBoy and you will find that you get more from the site if you actively participate in the discussions. Take some time to cherry pick some of the threads and you will learn A LOT. :D
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.