Hello, everyone!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.

Hello, everyone!

Postby ValenKaz » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:59 am

Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online skirts and kilts community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)
ValenKaz

Re: Hello, everyone!

Postby Fred in Skirts » Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:09 pm

ValenKaz wrote:Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online skirts and kilts community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)

:welcome:

Welcome ValenKaz. Feel free to join in on any conversation you like and do tell us more about yourself and how you got into wearing skirts. This is a pretty much flame free zone (if it happens the Moderators stop it fast) so post away.

Fred
Fred :kiltdance:

:whistle: Hi I am Fred and I wear skirts and dresses all of the time. :hooray:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not"
Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Postby oldsalt1 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:21 pm

Welcome please join in I have learned so much from the members and it is a good place to try out your ideas :welcome:
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Postby Daryl » Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:13 am

ValenKaz wrote:Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online skirts and kilts community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! :)

Back atcha!

Skirts would definitely make sense for men in Florida. I am imagining that sarongs and/or lungi might already be a not-infrequent sight in coastal or beach areas. Is that true at all?
Daryl...
Daryl
Member Extraordinaire

Return to Introductions