Hello I am new!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Hello I am new!

Post by Freedomforall »

I started experimenting with kilts about 3 months ago. I just received 2 Sulus from American Samoa today. I have to say there is something truly energizing about a skirted garment. I cannot explain it. I even read an article discussing it. I feel it. My job doesn't allow it, so I can't wait until I get home to wear one. Anyway, just wondered if anyone else noticed the feeling.

DJ
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello I am new!

Post by Sinned »

Hi Freedom and welcome to the cafe. Spoken like a true convert. The freedom of a skirt has to be experienced to be believed and once there there is no going back. It has been in the mid twenties, new money, early 80's old, and at present 17:30 it's 26 out there. Being humid it feels like hotter. Of course, us in Englandshire aren't used to such heat. I've got the ice-maker going to provide for drinks and I'm melting at the keyboard. I'm wearing a sleeveless ribbed top from Papaya, a beige cotton miniskirt and little else. Cool.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

:welcome:
Welcome to skirt cafe Freedomforall. Enjoy the experience of skirting, I do. I wear skirts all of the time and everywhere I go. Feels so good the have the comfort a skirt gives you. :dance:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

Hello Sinned and Fred. Nice to meet you!
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Freedomforall wrote:... I have to say there is something truly energizing about a skirted garment...Anyway, just wondered if anyone else noticed the feeling...
All of us, I dare to say,

Welcome to the group!
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
johnb
Member Extraordinaire

Post by johnb »

Freedomforall wrote:I started experimenting with kilts about 3 months ago. I just received 2 Sulus from American Samoa today. I have to say there is something truly energizing about a skirted garment. I cannot explain it. I even read an article discussing it. I feel it. My job doesn't allow it, so I can't wait until I get home to wear one. Anyway, just wondered if anyone else noticed the feeling.

DJ
I think most of us have. Welcome to this group.

John
SkirtedWelshman

Post by SkirtedWelshman »

Greetings from Suffolk U.K. Explore, enjoy, embrace. Glad you've found our community of like minded skirt/ kilt wearing men. :D
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

SkirtedWelshman wrote:Explore, enjoy, embrace.
I like this sentiment -- a lot.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!