Hello from Tennessee

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Hello from Tennessee

Post by Freedomforall »

Just wanted to say hello and that I am glad to be here!!

This is an awesome site.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello from Tennessee

Post by Kirbstone »

A little green welcome here, FFA. Tell us more about yourself & send us technicolour pics. &c.

Funny, I thought Trump had cancelled Tennessee and you were the last man standing! :eye:

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Welcome, Freedomforall, nice to have you aboard. I'm sure we'll all be interested in your outfits and experiences, and I hope you enjoy ours as well.

So where are you in the adventure of wearing a skirt? Just thinking about it? Only at home? Only on a few brief trips where no one's likely to know you? Everywhere you go? And what kind of skirts do you like?
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Welcome Free, Your enjoyment of this site will really depend upon how you interact with its members. They are a pretty grounded bunch, educated and have a lot of common sense advice available. I would advise reading some of the threads that interest you, reading all of them would take a week. Tell us a bit about yourself, your activities and whether your family is supportive. :D
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Freedomforall
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Freedomforall »

I have not figured out how to post pictures
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Take your picture, reduce it in size to below 256k using Irfanview or similar imaging processor then using the tab below the text box put in the path and filename and click on the Add the file button. Once that has loaded put the type cursor where you want to put the photo and click the Place inline button, Voila.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Sinned wrote:Once that has loaded put the type cursor where you want to put the photo and click the Place inline button, Voila.
I used to date a girl named Voila!! :rofl: :hide:
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
hoborob
Member Extraordinaire

Post by hoborob »

Did she disappear in clouds of smoke Fred? :lol: :D :roll:
Sikko

Post by Sikko »

Welcome, Freedomforall!