Hi eveeyone

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
SatinSarinaSlut

Hi eveeyone

Post by SatinSarinaSlut »

Hi guys and gurls, I'm new here. I'm a gurl that adores satin skirts and blouses. I hope to contribute much on this forum.

Sarina

xxxxsatinxxxx
Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hi eveeyone

Post by Sinned »

Hi Sarina and welcome to our little group of men who like the slightly off-beat clothes-wise. We mostly are about men wearing clothes that are traditionally marketed as women's as men and whilst the site primarily advocates skirts, and by implication kilts and dresses, that also includes women's tops and other accessories such as shoes, nail wear and so on. But we wear as men and not try and look like women. The line is a fine one sometimes and a sensitive one. If you bear that in mind then you will not find a better group. Feel free to contribute and if you care to browse you will find some very intellectual posts on various topics.

Dennis :D
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.