Sikko

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Taj
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Sikko

Post by Taj »

As long as there's something underneath to avoid a show a skirt that short isn't functionally different from swimwear. A longer hem allows for flash-free freedom from constriction that is the reason some of us wear skirts.
You don't get to judge me by your standards. I have to judge me by mine.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Taj wrote:As long as there's something underneath to avoid a show a skirt that short isn't functionally different from swimwear. A longer hem allows for flash-free freedom from constriction that is the reason some of us wear skirts.
Local Appalachian judges may disagree. I believe Tennessee has a law on the books that effectively bans any type of "buldge" on men. With that type of type of puritan legislation I would imagine there is some statute somewhere that law enforcement can invoke to nip this type of thing....
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

moonshadow wrote:
Taj wrote:As long as there's something underneath to avoid a show a skirt that short isn't functionally different from swimwear. A longer hem allows for flash-free freedom from constriction that is the reason some of us wear skirts.
Local Appalachian judges may disagree. I believe Tennessee has a law on the books that effectively bans any type of "buldge" on men. With that type of type of puritan legislation I would imagine there is some statute somewhere that law enforcement can invoke to nip this type of thing....
Local Judges and courts can and do make their own interpretation of all of the laws with which we have to live by. Wither these interpretations are correct is another matter and usually you can't even fight them as the upper chambers of the courts are just as bad.
So get a government official ( Senator or Representative ) on your payroll and get them changed.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Fred in Skirts wrote:So get a government official ( Senator or Representative ) on your payroll and get them changed
Sheeaat..... :lol:

Organized religion beat me to it..... and they have deeper pockets than this old boy... tax free too I might add....
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
Sikko

Post by Sikko »

Thanks for the compliments on the good looks in the denim mini and micro skirts! They are really big fun for strolling at the beach, in the woods and in the evening at quiet places. Here in the Netherlands you won't be arrested for wearing a short skirt.