Sikko

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Sikko

Re: Sikko

Post by Sikko »

Saturday I had some time to take pictures of my new denim mini skirt during an 1,5 hours walk in the woods. See https://myalbum.com/album/3JJhGR4pLE9B.

The pictures are taken from a low position, so in reality the skirt is a bit longer than it seems on the pictures. In the night I went out in Amsterdam (Netherlands) till 5 o'clock wearing this skirt in a club together with a nice stretchy white shirt. No bad reactions. Even one very positive reaction: "great!".
Gordon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gordon »

Sikko wrote:Saturday I had some time to take pictures of my new denim mini skirt during an 1,5 hours walk in the woods. See https://myalbum.com/album/3JJhGR4pLE9B.

The pictures are taken from a low position, so in reality the skirt is a bit longer than it seems on the pictures. In the night I went out in Amsterdam (Netherlands) till 5 o'clock wearing this skirt in a club together with a nice stretchy white shirt. No bad reactions. Even one very positive reaction: "great!".
I like it!
-----------------------------
Namaste,
Gordon
oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Post by oldsalt1 »

I think it looks good. But I have to say the angle doesn't matter its short. I think I have a reputation on the cafe for wearing them short. you just took my place. Fortunately unlike some of us old F--ts on here you got the rest of the body to go with the micro Enjoy

I have gone thru my skirts and although I have one thjat comes close you definitely hold the record
Sikko

Post by Sikko »

Some more of my mini skirts:

Yesterday I went shopping in this skirt:

One I keep for special moments:

Today I had a 3 hour walk in the woods in this skirt:

Sinned
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sinned »

Whilst I have skirts this short and the legs to show to best advantage for the sake of public decency I wouldn't wear them out and about. They are for MOH's eyes only.
I believe in offering every assistance short of actual help but then mainly just want to be left to be myself in all my difference and uniqueness.
Orca

Post by Orca »

those skirts are shorter than the one I prefer, mine are a few inches longer.
Swim Well, Brother!
Sikko

Post by Sikko »

Orca wrote:those skirts are shorter than the one I prefer, mine are a few inches longer.
Hi Orca,

Nice to hear from you (again). Everything alright with you.
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

:shock:

That ain't no skirt... it's a belt! :oops:

Where's Anthony at....? :wink:

Men and women alike are subject to run afoul of the law around here if we were to wear something that short! :lol:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
WesleyN
Member Extraordinaire

Post by WesleyN »

Orca wrote:those skirts are shorter than the one I prefer, mine are a few inches longer.
Everyone his own size. I have this size too. But most of the time I prefer some longer too. It's easier to sit down. And I love cirkle skirts I have. By sitting down, you can easy hide your underwear.
Sikko

Post by Sikko »

In action with my newest skirt (10.25 inch):
20190418_170237a.jpg
20190418_170250.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Welcome, Bro... Miniskirts are fun, but you just have to be careful. I wear them in certain circumstances but not to significant public events. The beach and my yard, or occasional evening strolling is typical for the really short ones.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
melsav
Member Extraordinaire

Post by melsav »

You look great in your micro skirt, i like my mini skirts but that's a little too short for me. :D
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Hi Sikko.
Great looks on the mini and micro skirts!!! My shortest ones are 14" long. Wore one today to local supermarket - as usual no-one bothered or noticed.

Also wore it yesterday after a walk (naked!) in the local hills and slipped on the denim mini when I saw other walkers at the end of my walk. All I got were lovely smiles at this hairy guy wearing just a miniskirt :shock: 8) :D
Last edited by skirtingtoday on Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
moonshadow
Member Extraordinaire

Post by moonshadow »

Goodness gracious... I'd get arrested! :lol:
-Andrea
The old hillbilly from the coal fields of the Appalachian mountains currently living like there's no tomorrow on the west coast.
mishawakaskirt
Member Extraordinaire

Post by mishawakaskirt »

moonshadow wrote:Goodness gracious... I'd get arrested! :lol:

Male or female, I could / would never wear anything that short.

Even at home I would feel that the house flies would be gawking.

Talk about your minimum coverage.
Mishawakaskirt @2wayskirt on Twitter

Avoid the middle man, wear a kilt or skirt.