Greetings all!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Liino

Greetings all!

Post by Liino »

Hello to everyone here. Well I just found this site a couple of days ago an I am delighted to see many others of the same interest. I have been keen on skirts and other gender bending items for many years. I am from British Columbia and wear heeled shoes skirts and leggings as much I can. Glad I found this site!
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Greetings all!

Post by ChrisM »

Welcome Lino. I wear heeled shoes all the time, and skirts as often as I can. I too live in BC, on the campus of UBC. Where in the Province are you?

Chris
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Glad to have you aboard, Liimo. I'm a skirts, tights or leggings, and heels type of guy myself, dress that way most of the time.

When you're ready, I hope you post some photos and/or relate some experiences.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Tisch

Post by Tisch »

Hey guys, took me a while to join the forum, but happy i did, looking forward to some livley chats!
dillon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by dillon »

Welcome aboard, Tisch.
As a matter of fact, the sun DOES shine out of my ...
taylahkillian

Post by taylahkillian »

Hi all,

I am also new to this forum. I found this community with nice stuff related to my interest.

Hope to hear positive from all.

Thanks
Taylah Killian
Reaper_Man
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Reaper_Man »

Hi taylahkillian, welcome to the cafe, we're all very friendly here, feel free to join in.

It might have been better for you to have started a new thread rather than introducing yourself on someone elses ... still never mind it's done now (perhaps an admin could move it .. if that's possible)
taylahkillian

Post by taylahkillian »

Hi Reaper,

I'll keep introducing myself through a new thread for sure. Thanks for your valuable suggestion.