Hello

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Majella St. Gerard

Hello

Post by Majella St. Gerard »

Just want to say hello and introduce myself. I'm a 52 year old crossdresser, I do not present myself as a woman, I present as a man in a dress or skirt. I think men should have the same freedom as women to dress as they see fit, why should there be a double standard. I have under-dressed for over 20 years and have cross-dressed in public for the last 3 years, thanks to my wonderful wife who has helped me find the confidence to be "ME". I found out about this site from a crossdressing forum and thought I'd check it out and see. Hope I can learn some things and possibly help others with some of my insight. Glad to be a member.

Peace and Love

Majella
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello

Post by Caultron »

Thanks for joining, Majella! I'm sure it'll be great having you on the board.
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
Gordon
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Gordon »

Welcome! I too came from a crossdressing forum. Reading here I realized that I didn't have to present as female to wear their clothes. I frequently wear skirts now and really enjoy it.
-----------------------------
Namaste,
Gordon
skirtyscot
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtyscot »

LGG, if you present as male, you should wear men's clothes. A skirt, for example.

Welcome, Majella!
Keep on skirting,

Alastair