Just saying hello.

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
radiostar

Just saying hello.

Post by radiostar »

For too many reasons to put here, I have only viewed posts and not written anything,
But I thought it was time I stopped by and grabbed a quick double espresso.

My skirt wearing tends to be when I am out on my own these days, and more of a summer thing for me.
I find more acceptance with a sarong than a skirt. Although I find a simple denim skirt ticks all the boxes for me,
both for comfort and appearance.

I have a couple of Utilikilts although rarely wear them, I find the air gap around my backside uncomfortable,
Perhaps I need a bigger backside? I think at my age , my physique aint going to change a lot.

One of the reasons I dont log in much is I tend to forget user name and password, I just have far too many,
and all the crib notes on the pc were lost a long time back when I wiped windows and plonked ubuntu onto the laptop
forgeting to create a partition and over writing my Winxp ( loved it. )

So to prove I am still alive, as much to me as anyone else, I just thought I would say Hi.!

Does anyone know if Charlie ( smiffy cat ) is still alive, I cant find his website.
Take care guys and sheild yer eyes as I am getting my legs out at the weekend. !
Tim aka Radiostar or even Bobclops and probably several more. ( I get called worse ! )
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Just saying hello.

Post by skirtingtoday »

Hi radiostar - I have come across Bobclops a few times (outwith this site) and browsed through your website. I have only been on this site for a couple of years. It's cartainly always interesting to read your thoughts, however infrequest you post. Must look in again soon!

If you wish you could add some pics of myself onto your site - they are scattered around this site in various places.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels