Greetings from Edinburgh

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Rachel

Greetings from Edinburgh

Post by Rachel »

Hi there,

I'm Rachel originally from Cardiff but now based in Edinburgh. I've worked for Macdonald Sporrans (the guys behind buyakilt.com) for nearly 4 years. I love my job and all of the kilted chat that happens as a result. I'm looking forward to catching up with people on the boards and contributing with my knowledge where I can. I'm also happy to help on behalf of Macdonald Sporrans where I can. I write as a kilt fan and as a lady with a respect for all kilted gentleman. I'm glad that my job encourages this.

Looking forward to catching up with you soon.

Rachel
MrUtopia
Distinguished Member

Re: Greetings from Edinburgh

Post by MrUtopia »

Welcome Rachel.

Your input is encouraged.

Peter
Caultron
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Caultron »

Welcome, Rachel!
Courage, conviction, nerve, verve, dash, panache, guts, nuts, balls, gall, élan, stones, whatever. Get some and get skirted.

caultron
melsav
Member Extraordinaire

Post by melsav »

Welcome Rachel. Look forward to any input and advise you may be able to give.

Melvin
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Hi Rachel - from a kilted and skirted fellow also from Edinburgh!

Good to have ladies join the forum and give their viewpoint.

Quite a few men here (myself included) have "difficulties" to a lesser or greater degree with spousal acceptance of "their" men wearing skirts though most are happy with a plaid kilt. What are your thoughts on skirted men rather than kilted men?

Hope to hear more from you in the future.

Ross
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels