New to Skirtcafe

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
andrew72
Distinguished Member

New to Skirtcafe

Post by andrew72 »

Hi there, my name is Andy and I am new to Skirtcafe. Hope to looking to buy a suitable long skirt (approx 40 inches) for relaxing in. Looking forward to receiving any hints and tips.
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New to Skirtcafe

Post by Big and Bashful »

Hi,
http://www.denimskirts.com/ sell really well made skirts, I have bought three or four from them, mostly denim or khaki in various weights, with or without slits. I am 44 inch waist and they have a good variety, if you are slimmer there is a much better choice from them. Another one of my favourites was made by Midas skirts, they were happy to make me one of their denim cargo skirts, but 40 inches long. If you want a lighter more billowy skirt, check out the Macabi skirts. The long ones are ankle length on me, not too dear and with several clever snaps and things to keep the skirt out of your way if you need to.

Oh and welcome!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome:
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Welcome to the site Andrew72.

I prefer shorter skirts down to knee-length - but I have notived on e-bay there are usually loads of long skirts on offer. Prices for bid items are generally very low compared with the high street.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels