Hello!

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
miniskirt

Hello!

Post by miniskirt »

Hi!

I am new here. I am from Slovenia, a small country in Central Europe.
I have decided that men´s fashion is boring - that is why I have started to wear skirts. Actually it has all started with wearing (secretly at the beginig :) ) pantyhose and tights. Now I have decided that is time to show my legs in public :) and that we men can look good in skirts, dresses, etc. My name "miniskirt" is because I prefer to wear short skirts and dresses with tights or thick pantyhose at home and not infrequently in public - when I go shopping for food, etc.
I also (like) to wear jeggins.

Best regards!
The height of the barriers is mostly in our head rather than the height of the heel!
Jim
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello!

Post by Jim »

Welcome to skirt cafe.

What kind of response do you get in Slovenia to wearing skirts?
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Hello miniskirt and welcome from Scotland,

I too like to wear miniskirts - if fact any skirt that isn't longer then knee-length.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

:welcome:
Nice to see a younger member join our group :D

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
miniskirt

Post by miniskirt »

Jim wrote:Welcome to skirt cafe.

What kind of response do you get in Slovenia to wearing skirts?
Honestly, I do not care, what others think. I get some weird looks or maybe a comment such as:"he is really a bit too boldly dressed" or "He exaggerates a bit too much", but I do not pay attention a lot. I just enjoy being different than others and, they are all caught in the same social pattern of thought - they are afraid of being different :( Otherwise people do not pay much attention, I believe. But I do not pay much attention either.

Anyway, thank you all for warm welcome!

Regards!
The height of the barriers is mostly in our head rather than the height of the heel!