newbie from western canada

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
skirtsforall

newbie from western canada

Post by skirtsforall »

Hi everyone. I think skirts look great on guys. I have been wearing them since I was a teen but the first time I wore one in public was when I was in my late twenties. I prefer to wear them as a man but I do not limit myself to masculine skirts. They feel great and I do enjoy pushing boundaries. I do not wear them near as often in public as I would like though.
Mugs-n-such
Member Extraordinaire

Re: newbie from western canada

Post by Mugs-n-such »

Hi there, and welcome. I imagine it would get cold in winter in Canada to wear a skirt, but then imo some long skirts are fairly warm, especially with proper hose/socks/stockings.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Hi skirtsforall,

And welcome to the site from me! I have only tried skirts outside for just under 3 years but sadly have wife problems :( who doesn't approve at all.

I've been to Canada once many years ago (the eastern side -> Toronto and Halifax)... in April.

The weather there reminded me too much of Scotland! :D Yes it was a bit damp!
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
Hazy

Post by Hazy »

skirtsforall wrote:Hi everyone. I think skirts look great on guys. I have been wearing them since I was a teen but the first time I wore one in public was when I was in my late twenties. I prefer to wear them as a man but I do not limit myself to masculine skirts. They feel great and I do enjoy pushing boundaries. I do not wear them near as often in public as I would like though.
Hi skirtsforall, welcome to the forum.

Wow, I could have written that intro about myself pretty much word for word.

Hazy :)