Hello from Sherwood Forest...

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Jonathan

Hello from Sherwood Forest...

Post by Jonathan »

...an area with a long history of men in tights. :wink:

Anyway...

I'm 48, male, femme — and count myself as part of the MTF TV community, though I don't do the full CD thing any more: mainly because I'm not female and don't feel female at all. Instead, I claim the right to wear the same clothes as a guy.

Recently I've become interested in freestyle fashion and this forum came up in a search, so here I am. :)
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello from Sherwood Forest...

Post by ChrisM »

Welcome Jonathon. You will find many kindred spirits here...and a couple of curmudgeons who will give you grief for the TV aspect.

But please make yourself at home and join the conversation.

Today I think I will don my new floral wrap skirt, a pair of sandals, and head downtown to the free music.

Chris
straightfairy
Member Extraordinaire

Post by straightfairy »

Hi Jonathon,

Welcome from someone who lives fairly close to you (Derbys/Notts). :cheers:
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

Yep. Welcome Jonathan. As far as I'm concerned everyone who spends the time to say "Hi" should be welcomed.
So, Hi! Hope you post a few pics some time, too.
Stevie D
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Stevie D »

Hi Jonathan, and welcome. I'm also fairly close by, and also definitely of the freestyle persuasion.
Stevie D
(Sheffield, South Yorkshire)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Welcome Jonathon. You will find many kindred spirits here...and a couple of curmudgeons who will give you grief for the TV aspect.

Not THIS Curmudgeon though...I used to lean on those that do, no more, unless he's trying to make me do it too. You only have one life, enjoy it however you want to. If that means full femme looks, lots of makeup and accoutrements, that's your business. I'm out of the curmudgeon mentality. :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint: :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Jonathan

Post by Jonathan »

ChrisM wrote:Welcome Jonathon. You will find many kindred spirits here...and a couple of curmudgeons who will give you grief for the TV aspect.

But please make yourself at home and join the conversation.
straightfairy wrote:Welcome from someone who lives fairly close to you (Derbys/Notts).
Stevie D wrote:I'm also fairly close by, and also definitely of the freestyle persuasion.
Howdy :)
purecotton wrote:Yep. Welcome Jonathan. As far as I'm concerned everyone who spends the time to say "Hi" should be welcomed.
So, Hi! Hope you post a few pics some time, too.
Thanks :) Pictures are unlikely to be forthcoming though since I don't have a camera.
Since1982 wrote:Not THIS Curmudgeon though...I used to lean on those that do, no more, unless he's trying to make me do it too. You only have one life, enjoy it however you want to. If that means full femme looks, lots of makeup and accoutrements, that's your business.
Yes, live-and-let-live. :)

As for me, well, I don't like make up very much and I don't need any accoutrements. :wink: I identify as femme rather than female.
RickFreestyler

Post by RickFreestyler »

Hi, I'm new on here but not new to wearing skirts. Just thought I would mention that, although I live in Madrid, I also hail from the Sheffield area, where I spent last weekend visiting family and friends. Just wanted to say hi :)
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Sherwood Forest WoW Robin Hood, Robin Hood riding........OK I'll get me coat :joker:
Hi & :welcome: to the site
Mick the Skirt

Post by Mick the Skirt »

Why not check out flickr run by yahoo
You will see my site:
Men Wearing Skirts, visits to London UK
My profile
My favourites
My Contacts
Some topics
Mick The Skirt