StumpTown Kilts

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
StumpTown Kilts

StumpTown Kilts

Post by StumpTown Kilts »

Hello SkirtCafe,
Yes, we are new to the your community and extremely happy to be here. We are StumpTown Kilts, a 1 year old kilt company based in Portland Oregon. My partners and I started this kilt company over 3 years ago, went through about 16 prototypes, working on fabric, pleating, adjustable waist, attachable pocket straps and on and on. It was an extremely long process which cost us lots more money then we had ever planned.
All of our work was not futile though, we are happy to say we have a really cool product for the low maintenance, every day kilt wearer and now happy to share it with you all. Its great to find a place that recognizes that men have a fashion choice also and we need a place to express it. Why should women get all the comfortable cloths, and these comfortable cloths usually have no pockets.
This is your kilt, thanks for letting us share and be a part of this great community. We look forward to vending and having a beer with you all. Cheers.
Cyd
StumpTown Kilts
Tassierob
Distinguished Member

Re: StumpTown Kilts

Post by Tassierob »

Wecome from Tasmania.

Good luck with your venture. It is fantastic to see more kilted options coming on to the market for us to try.
I will hunt down your web site for a good look.

Cheers
Rob
If you haven't worn a skirt you haven't found freedom!