Hello @ all

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
patriciastar17

Hello @ all

Post by patriciastar17 »

My name is Patricia.

I'm a girl, 17 years old and from Germany. I hope to learn more about Men ins Skirts and Kilts. But please. I don't looking forward, to Transsexuality. Only real MEN in skirts. The German Board about that, the Rockmode.de isn't good. Too much Men as in heavy female Wear.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello @ all

Post by Kirbstone »

Herzlichen Willkommen auf der Skirtplatz, Patriciastar. I lived in Germany (26954 Nordenham) for 8 years.

We don't have crossdressers as such here. We're most of us hairy men who like to prance about in kilts and skirts...sometimes.

Tom K.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
janrok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by janrok »

Patricia,
I read your offensive, negative and insulting postings on the German site Rockmode.de, all 23 pages(!) of them.
Courtesy and respect are keywords on this forum.

Jan.

In this case being tri-lingual proved to be quite an advantage.
Last edited by janrok on Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:07 pm, edited 5 times in total.
azhiker

Post by azhiker »

Welcome to skirtcafe

I am from Phoenix, Arizona of the United States. I prefer the shorter skirts due to the climate being so warm/hot. Much more comfortable. I hope you find that this site is what you are looking for. Again welcome.

Scott
Uncle Al

Post by Uncle Al »

:welcome: Patricia :D

It is always nice to have ideas and input from younger people.
I hope you have male friends who want to rid themselves of
the idea than men wear only pants/trousers, and that skirted
garments are OK for men. Your support of Men in Skirts/Kilts
will go a long way in making skirted garments acceptable as
"normal" for men, as pants are "normal" for women to wear.

Have a great day :!:

Uncle Al
:mrgreen: :ugeek: :mrgreen:
Kilted Organist/Musician
Grand Musician of the Grand Lodge, I.O.O.F. of Texas 2008-2009, 2015-2016,
2018-202 ? (and the beat goes on ;) )
When asked 'Why the Kilt?'
I respond-The why is F.T.H.O.I. (For The H--- Of It)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: Gutenmorgen PatriciaStar, I'm one of the bigger (in all directions) members.. as in 6'2'' 350 lbs. 70 yrs old. Wearing skirted garments since 1971 in Tonga, Fiji and Hawaii in my offtime whilst filming a movie in the Marshall Islands diving on the ships towed to the Marshalls, Hawaii, FiJi, and Tonga diving into the deep areas of the ship. Name of the Movie was "Deadly Fathoms" a documentary. We wore Sulu, of Fiji, Tupenu, of Tonga, the Kain, in Hawaii and were mostly in skirted garments any time we weren't on camera and also some of the time we were. :welcome:
Last edited by Since1982 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
SkirtRevolution
Member Extraordinaire

Post by SkirtRevolution »

patriciastar17 wrote:My name is Patricia.

I'm a girl, 17 years old and from Germany. I hope to learn more about Men ins Skirts and Kilts. But please. I don't looking forward, to Transsexuality. Only real MEN in skirts. The German Board about that, the Rockmode.de isn't good. Too much Men as in heavy female Wear.
Hi Patricia, Its great to have a younger girl here who is interested in men in skirts. I have heard that Rockmode.de has gone the way of crossdressers. It is safe to say that this site stays within the bounaries of "MEN in Skirts". Also, if you are on face book, please send a friend request to http://www.facebook.com/mensskirts . This site promotes skirted garments as a part of mens clothing today.
janrok
Member Extraordinaire

Post by janrok »

I have edited my words of welcome to our new fraulein. Please reread my post.

Jan.
skirtingtoday
Member Extraordinaire

Post by skirtingtoday »

Welcome to the site patriciastar.

I have only been on this site for about 3 months or so myself. I prefer above knee-length - anything from 33cm to 52cm is my preference fior skirts and I do have a kilt which is 61cm long and ends up just above the knee.

Not sure you will find many young men here but I hope you stay and read the posts. It is good to have a feminine viewpoint.

As others have said above, there are no cross-dressers here - just guys exploring the comfort of skirts.
"A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on" - Winston Churchill.
"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it" - Joseph Goebbels
kidme

Post by kidme »

janrok wrote:Patricia,
I have read your offensive, negative and insulting posts on the German site Rockmode.de, all 23 pages(!) of them.
Courtesy and respect are keywords on this forum.

Jan.

In this case being tri-lingual proved to be quite an advantage.
I read quite a few pages too, thanks to babelfish. I came to the same conclusion and have same advise.

Welcome to the forum.