Hi from Texas

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
WDC

Hi from Texas

Post by WDC »

Hello. I am a 50 year old guy who just bought his first kilt. It's black with pleats in the back but smooth in the front and has belts on the side, and falls right to the knee. I'm trying to think of opportunities to wear it out beside the annual Celtic festival here. I guess I will wear knee high socks or maybe leggings with it, and maybe a polo shirt. Glad to have found this forum and look forward to the advice.
Milfmog

Re: Hi from Texas

Post by Milfmog »

Welcome to our little corner of cyber space.

Feel free to jump right in to the conversations, few of us bite and we enjoy new points of view.

Have fun here,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hi from Texas

Post by Big and Bashful »

I have used any excuse to wear the kilt, the obvious ones such as Hogmanay, also I often wear it on nights out, pub-crawls and any other occasion I feel like. This has included a week long holiday on a canal.
Anyway, welcome to the forum!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!