Dutchman coming to England

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Jos

Dutchman coming to England

Post by Jos »

Hello folks,
I am Jos and ware skirts in public since april 2008 in my free time.
I am an active member of the dutch forum, less active at the german forum and have contacts with a few members and the webmaster of the french forum.

On the 15th of January I come to Newcastle by minicruise from IJmuiden for a few hours (from 10 till 14). Maybe any of you live in the neighbourhood and want to meet me. I would like to meet you. I know this is short notice, but its a free ride for me (a kind of price that I won) and had to be booked quickly.

About get-togethers: last october I organised a get-together with 12 men in skirt in Antwerp from Holland, Belgium, Germany and France. We had a nice time and many people have seen us. So very good to promote the skirt for men.
Here a link to the above described meeting in Antwerp:
http://www.rokvoormannen.nl/forum/viewt ... =23&t=1907
Last edited by Jos on Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love to wear skirts
janrok
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Dutchman coming to England

Post by janrok »

Jos,
A warm welcome from Zoetermeer.

You mentioned the get-together in Antwerp but perhaps you can upload the picture taken on Groenplaats?
That would certainly give a nice impression of what skirt wearers from Belgium, Germany, France and Holland look like.
Jan.
Last edited by janrok on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jos

Post by Jos »

Hello Jan,
it seems we meet everywhere :) and I agree, it's a good idea the upload that picture here:
PA290063-2.jpg
I will give all the names from left to right:
Rokwens (B) - Treintje (NL) - Radix (D) - Yoram (D) - Jos (NL) - Jean (F) - Mik (NL) - Jan (NL) - Henry-L (B) - Ecokilt (B) - Erik (B)
Number 12 (Jean-Luc (B)) came later, so he not on this picture.
Jean is the webmaster of HeJ, the french forum.

I will tell a bit more about myself:
I started wearing skirts as a boy of about 10 years, maybe even younger, since I have no sisters I took my mother's skirts all in secret and mostly anly at home.
Wenn I got older (18 - 20) I went outside at very quiet places, where people could only see me at a distance and not recognice me (only as man in skirt). When I got married I talked about with my wife, but she didn't understand it and didn't allow it, so I did it when no one knew about it. 5 years ago my wife and I seperated and since then I looked on the internet to find out more about men in skirts and found first <RoksterNL> and he showed me the dutch forum <Rok voor mannen> (skirts for men). eversince I wear mostly skirts in my freetime, but not at work. I think, they know it by now, but no-one talks about it.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love to wear skirts
Jos

Post by Jos »

I had a very nice time in Newcastle last sunday and the weather was very good. You can see me on the roof of the castle at the picture below.
[attachment=0]P1150107-2.jpg[/attachment]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love to wear skirts
Departed Member

Post by Departed Member »

If nothing else, I'd love to go to Newcastle to see the castle.
Hope you enjoyed the trip, wayay!
Jos

Post by Jos »

Yes, I had a very nice time in Newcastle, thank you. Who knows I get a new chance to win a free ticket to Newcastle as I had now.
The weather was very good so that made it even better
I love to wear skirts