Howdy..

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
henri

Howdy or rather Hallo Patricia

Post by henri »

What a lot of fuss over someone's name. I do not use my first name, my forum tag is a variation of my middle name, the spelling based on the name of a neighbour's cat, albeit from when I was much younger.
There is another thread to which I will contribute later, I need a bit of time to think, but this gender thing is load of cobblers. I put a skirt on, depending on my mood. But when I do, if going out, I always wear stockings, worn with a very plain, albeit black, suspender / garter belt. I would feel undressed without stockings and a suspender belt, and many women feel the same, though many now wear tights (pantyhose).
Is it because I have certain feminine feelings or traits, maybe? Does it matter? I sometimes wear a bra as medication has given me sensitive breasts, gynecomastia. But am I a cross dresser, transvestite, or a man in a very plain skirt and stockings?
The purpose of this forum is surely to hear all views and feelings without criticism or rebuke.

NB There are many cases of names and gender confusion, Vivian being one of the best cases. Francis / Frances, Leslie / Lesley, except that Lesley Ash was one of the most attractive female TV stars in the UK, as Debs in Men Behaving Badly. And she often wore trousers!