hi all from QLD Australia

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
speightsey

hi all from QLD Australia

Post by speightsey »

Hi all 28 kiwi now living in oz have worn kilts full prince charlie style many times before for formal occasions as well as my wedding. Always worn skirts at home from a young age but today that all ended when I went out into the wild wearing a long mid calf green denim skirt till I found a local kilt shop that sells utility kilts so I had to have one never felt more comfy and cool as that today was a hot one 28°c take it easy out there!
STEVIE
Member Extraordinaire

Re: hi all from QLD Australia

Post by STEVIE »

Welcome aboard, have fun.
SkirtRevolution
Member Extraordinaire

Post by SkirtRevolution »

WELCOME fellow coastie, I am 29 and also live on the gold coast, QLD. I am often skirted now when I go out in public. It's great to hear of another young guy standing against trouser tyranny. We need more Aussies to help make skirted garments a part of men clothing. Let's keep in touch.
terry1206

Post by terry1206 »

Hi welcome
Yes good to hear from another in australia getting out of the pants. Hope to hear more from you over the coming months and beyond.
Terry
Tassierob
Distinguished Member

Post by Tassierob »

Hi and a big welcome from Tasmania.

If I may ask where is your local shop that sells Utilikilt? I think that would be a first out here.

Welcome again :D :D :D :D

Rob
If you haven't worn a skirt you haven't found freedom!
terry1206

Post by terry1206 »

Hello Speightsey
I am down here in New South Wales where do you get your kilts from ? I have not being as luck in finding a shop that sells kilts down here. What material are the Kilts made from? Thanks Terry