Newbie from Glasgow

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
eoghan

Newbie from Glasgow

Post by eoghan »

Hi fellow skirt and kilt wearers, just joined this site today, hope I can get lots of satisfaction from it, I am a regular kilt wearer and would not mind wearing some nice skirt that would suit me. I'm gay but not camp and have always like the idea of skirt wearing
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Newbie from Glasgow

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome: to the site
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: :welcome: Eoghan!! Like some others here, I don't even own a kilt as I prefer a straight or A-line skirt, but always masculine looking and I like both plain colors and patterns too. :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
SkirtRevolution
Member Extraordinaire

Post by SkirtRevolution »

Welcome, It always a pleasure to meet more guys who wear kilts and skirts. Enjoy your time here.
nicothoe
Distinguished Member

Post by nicothoe »

Welcome the the cafe! I confess I don't own any kilts, and have a habit of wearing whatever skirt suits me, frills n 'all :D
Be Bold. Be Skirted.
Jayce

Post by Jayce »

EOGHAN: I only wear Kilts...perhaps if I ever get brave enough I'll try a Kilt like skirt; presently I own 10 Kilts. One of my sons is having a Celtic/Asia Wedding in February 2012 --> our side is Scots / Irish...her's is Korean. Our side is wearing Kilts her's will be traditional Korean. The newly weds will have a second wedding party in Korea for her side of the family. He'll wear a Kilt for that too. WELCOME to the forum. JAYCE.
givemepoison

Post by givemepoison »

Hi everyone!
I am also an advocate of men's contemporary skirts (and others). I love wearing them and do so publicly frequently. Thanks for offering the forum for communicating with others. I'd love to see denim skirts offered for men just as women have the option of skirts or pants. :)
I think a good way to start is by selling them on on line auction sites. They offer the most comfortable and gorgeous long denim skirts. It can't be too hard to get suppliers to make them with men's waist sizes.

I have a picture of me in a long denim skirt and will attempt to share it here.

take care and "Give me poison!"
Tim.
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

It now seems that we have quite a knot of forum members resident in the Glasgow area. I have nothing against it, mind, but am mindful that your weather is mainly cast-offs from my esteemed Belfast friends, of whom I have many.
Down here we tend to throw our cast-offs on the Welsh, but that's in the greater scheme of things.

Welcome to the madhouse(Forum). You'll have a lot of fun here.

Tom K.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Not to beat about the bush, Hello!
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!