Username Change

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
SkirtRevolution
Member Extraordinaire

Username Change

Post by SkirtRevolution »

Hi,

Just letting people know that I have changed my username from Skirts4men to SkirtRevolution, so as to not confuse people with another forum called by the same name. So, with that out of the way.......Hello again :D
Milfmog

Re: Username Change

Post by Milfmog »

Thanks for that SkirtRevolution. I have to confess to being confused by your use of the handle, not with Skips forum, but with another individual (also in Australia) who uses that name in a number of skirts for men areas.

How about sharing a human name with us? just a first name will do (it does not even have to be your first name), I find that this just adds a touch of humanity to posts and helps to keep the forum friendly.

Have fun (and welcome!),

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
SkirtRevolution
Member Extraordinaire

Post by SkirtRevolution »

Lol. Sure I am happy to give my name as Ryan (real first name). Actually my previous username was being confused with the name of a forum call skirts4men, in which I didn't realize.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Howdy Ryan. Nice ta meetcha! I'm Skip aka Since1982.. :welcome:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Thanks Ryan, and once again welcome to the café.

Maybe it is just me, but somehow having a name to address just feels better.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce