Boo.

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
MSpookshow

Boo.

Post by MSpookshow »

Hello,

I've been haunting the forum for a pretty long while now, and figure it's about time I post an introduction. My name is Michael Spookshow and I'm a 26 year old makeup artist from Orlando, Florida. I've been interested in freestyle fashion for as long as I can remember, but I'm only now starting to truly embrace it. Together with my wife I've started to focus on getting my body into shape (Gluttony is my favorite vice :evil: ) and I've used my interest in freestyle fashion as a motivator to that end. I've acquired lots of skirts, kilts, shoes, and even dresses over the past few months in an attempt to finally manifest my personal sense of style. Although I have no interest in crossdressing or the like, I do tend to take my fashion a little further than most would dare, but I hope this won't be an issue here (I pretty much only haunt the freestyle fashion board, tbh). I always aim to still appear male, but outside of that I have very few limitations on the fashions I'm interested in.

I try very hard to always be myself, and to never be afraid to do so. As a result, I've nearly always been a bit left of normal, but I wouldn't have it any other way. I can be a bit of a firestarter, but I promise I'll be on my best behavior :D

Here is a link to my Flickr photostream where you can watch my fashion evilution: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mspookshow/ :twisted:

Until Midnight,

Michael Spookshow
Pythos
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Boo.

Post by Pythos »

Welcome Spooky.

I have been here for a long time, and there are many good guys here too.

Your looks will work soon, I feel it. I like most of them

By the way, I totally agree with you about how freestyling can help one control their shape. For me it is my catsuits. If I put on one and there is a bit more pudge where there ought not be, I excercise and do sit ups, along with cutting back on the crummy food I love so much. LOL.
" Pre-conceptions are the biggest enemy of humans. they prevent us from moving forward. If you want to see "another reality" you must first throw out your pre-conceptions. Every thing starts from there." -Mana
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Welcome to the forum,

As you say, you probably push the boundaries a little harder than most, but there is no great likelihood that anyone will mistake you for a woman unless you make a serious effort to look more female. Of the outfits you have in your photostream I think I like the shirt dress least, somehow it does not quite carry your personality as well as the others. However the pleated tier skirt look really works well for you.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: M. Spookshow!!
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
erik the viking

Post by erik the viking »

wow i think the purple kilt looks great. have you any leather numbers?