If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Nigel

Post by Nigel »

Hi all. Nigel from Ireland here. I'm someone who absolutely loves skirts. Both wearing them and looking at them. They are certainly intriguing and I will certainly support all atempts to promote or encourage the wearing of skirts among men. My own preference is long ankle-length skirts as I firmly believe that the longer the better but that's just my own personal preference.
owen
Member Extraordinaire

Re: new member

Post by owen »

Fáilte romhat i gCaifé na Sciortaí, a Nigel! Sounds like you'd be right at home here. I've had great experiences wearing a skirt out and about in Ireland, nearly everybody treats it as a bit of fun. St. Paddy's Day, just 2 weeks away, would be another chance for some skirt-wearing craic. :pint:
r.m.anderson
Member Extraordinaire

Post by r.m.anderson »

Nigel:
Welcome - glad to have you here and good timing too !
Aye - your preference for long (ankle-length) skirts - I can picture you as a
modern day St. Patrick with a long flowing robe (skirt); the bishops shepards crook
and looking to drive the heathen into a proper drinking establishment to account
for their sins. Well maybe not so much so - LOL!
Funny what first impression/imagination will generate from a name and a place !
Happy St. Pats' and welcome !!!

"A-Kilted-Half-Irishman"
rm
"YES SKIRTING MATTERS"!
"Kilt-On" -or- as the case may be "Skirt-On" !
WHY ?
Isn't wearing a kilt enough?
Well a skirt will do in a pinch!
Make mine short and don't you dare think of pinching there !
Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kirbstone »

Hi Nigel,
Failte romhat freisin.

I am afraid this year I must spend St. Pat's Day flying to Lisbon on a choir singing expedition, decided by she-who-must-be-obeyed. I hope to find an ex-pat Pint there that evening.

I like kilts, but said lady isn't comfortable with me dressing up so....so I confine that activity to male gatherings and messing about in the garden only.
Where abouts are you?

Tom K.
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
Big and Bashful
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Big and Bashful »

Hi Nigel, welcome to the forum, I also prefer the ankle length skirt. I now have a few ankle length denims to play with. Feel free to stick a few photos into the pics and looks area, that part of the forum is members only
I am the God of Hellfire! and I bring you truffles!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Hi Nigel!! :welcome: to the establishment (Skirt Cafe) pull up a seat under the 10 foot high potted palm and :pint: :toast: the coming of St. Paddy's day!! :faint:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/