Heya

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
rockpup

Heya

Post by rockpup »

Hi everyone. Found this site recently and it seems like a nice place to explore. Figured I'd say hi and introduce myself a bit. I'm in my 30s living in SW Florida. I've tried wearing skirts/etc since my mid teens, but not much in public until recently when I mixed jogging skirts from Avia and Nike into my running wear. I'll say more as I try to chime in on topics I can relate to.

Have a good one
Jim
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Heya

Post by ChrisM »

Welcome Jim! We look forward to having you join the conversation.

Chris
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted Musician »

rockpup wrote: I'm in my 30s living in SW Florida...
Welcome, Jim! Where in SW Florida? I used to live in Ft. Myers for a couple of years. Now living in San Jose, CA.

--Rick
rockpup

Post by rockpup »

Rick: *ding* Yea, right near RSW, although I bounce all over the state for work, so dont see much of Ft Myers durring the week.
Kilted Musician
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Kilted Musician »

rockpup wrote:Rick: *ding* Yea, right near RSW, although I bounce all over the state for work, so dont see much of Ft Myers durring the week.
Sounds cool... I'll be in Ft. Myers the last week in April to visit my mom. If you're interested in getting together for a chat, just click on my profile and either email me or send a PM (private message) and we'll take from there.

Later!
--Rick
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

WELCOME ROCKPUP!! Just blend in and enjoy. I'm in the middle keys of the Florida Keys. Skirts on men are encouraged in Key West, tolerated in Marathon where I live and enjoyed in the 4 or 5 Bingo Halls I play at by the older ladies who grew up in dresses and skirts but now the only skirts they see are the ones I wear. They all wear denim and various other materials of shorts and pants. Things DO change. :faint:

:welcome: to you.
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
rockpup

Post by rockpup »

Hi Since1982, been past you many times. A friend of mine used to live on Big Pine, and we rode to key west several times :) I'd not worn a skirt when last there, but did take pics of two friends in Mallory square while they were wearing a spiderman suit and a Halo suit. So yea, I've seen that the keys are friendly to those who dress diferent