Me

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
freedom

Me

Post by freedom »

Hey there. :D

I'm a single guy in my later 30's, never been married, don't have any kids. As far as I can remember I have always been interested in considerably loose fitted clothing of lighter weight fabrics. Mainly for the warm summer months. But I'm every bit comfy in jeans and heavy shirts for working in. It is kinda nice to wear more relaxed clothing when I am not working though. And if I have to be dressed up then I would like my shirts & pants to be fairly loose fitting and of dressy type fabrics. I like bigger shirts, loose pants (preferably softly taper styles) and have a few long ankle length skirts. I don't care much for showing off my ugly sticks. :oops:
A good teacher is worth two books
Milfmog

Re: Me

Post by Milfmog »

Hi there Freedom,

Good to meet you here. Feel free to join in the discussions as the fancy takes you; we're a pretty friendly bunch here, so there's no need to feel shy :D

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: Me

Post by Since1982 »

Welcome to the site. As Ian said, no formality here, just hop right into any discussion you get interested in. Again, Welcome! :welcome:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/