Short introduction

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Alexander

Short introduction

Post by Alexander »

Hello everyone. I'm Alexander, 30 years old. I usually live in Belgium but whenever I can I go to my home in Spain. I'm a medical doctor but don't like to work with patients :oops:, so I usually work in laboratories in the field of experimental oncology.
Love wearing skirts / kilts and I'm lucky to have a partner and friends who like it and encourage it.
JohnA

Re: Short introduction

Post by JohnA »

Welcome to skirtcafe. Hope you enjoy the wealth of info here
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hi Alexander and welcome to our little corner of the internet. You'll find an interesting bunch of people here with expertise in a wide range of areas as well as folks at all levels of confidence in wearing skirts.

I don't know which part of Spain you call home but I spent a lot of time in Barcelona when I was in one of my previous jobs and whenever I was not working I was skirted, initially just in kilts but later in modern kilts and then other skirts. I never encountered any problems and in fact the way I was dressed often started conversations with people I'd otherwise not have met.

Have fun here,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
couyalair
Member Extraordinaire

Post by couyalair »

I lived a long time in France, but now spend as much time as possible in Spain, kilted/skirted whether here or there. Not many unbifurcated/liberated men south of the Pyrenees; I know of a few on-line, but not met any face to face yet.
Iha be been told by a Belgian neighbour : "Tu ne passes pas inaperçu ici !"
Martin