New guy

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Northwesterner

New guy

Post by Northwesterner »

Hey guys. I'm new here. I like to wear all types of dresses and mini skirts. I don't consider it a fetish and I'm not gay or anything. When I do wear skirts I do not try to look like a woman. Skirts are the garment that are the most comfortable, and they make a lot of sense, in my opinion, for a man to wear. I like to wear mini skirts when I am at home. Most of my skirts are well above the knee. Most are made of denim, some are custom made, and some are floral patters. I only wear the denim ones in public. Nobody I know knows that I do this, and I don't know if I want to tell my family members and friends. I don't even know if I should. I don't go out in my hometown wearing a skirt. I'm too scared! I don't know what I would do or say if someone I know saw me. But when I go out of town I almost always wear short mini skirts when I am out and about. I especially like going to malls wearing skirts. They just make me feel very free. Men used to wear skirts and women wear pants all the time. Men should wear skirts! I was a little catutious about goign out in public skirted. I got some double takes of course. That was expected. But it felt like a huge rush and it was very exhilirating!

-James Clevenger. :)
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Re: New guy

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome:
ChrisM
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ChrisM »

Hello James and welcome.

Where in the North West are you? I wear skirts around the city of Bellingham Washington, and nobody cares...

All the best,

Chris
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: & Hi!!! :D :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/