My Introduction

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
hydroman47

My Introduction

Post by hydroman47 »

I'm a 63 year old hydroponic lettuce grower located in central Texas. I wear short and long sarongs as many days as possible. Unfortunately I've not had the opportunity to wear anything but pants or shorts off the farm on the two days of the week which we deliver product to customers. I have had a bit of push back from the wife when I made suggestions about the wearing of a kilt, skirt or sarong off the property. Perhaps she will come around in future.
Brandy
Member Extraordinaire

Re: My Introduction

Post by Brandy »

Welcome aboard!!

For a farmer delivering produce I could not think of anything more appropriate; http://www.mountainhardwear.com/Product ... &prod=3789

Combine with good sandels, shirt with your farms logo. Remember every sales man has to have a gimmick that the customer can remember you by. Done that way the kilt may even be tax deductable as a business expense. Since it is your "uniform".

Tell her this will be your sales/delivery "uniform" and you need her help to help coordinate. That way she has some "skin" in the game.

Also point out to her this is not a "girls" garment, this comes from the mens section.

-- Brandy
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome:
ethelthefrog
Member Extraordinaire

Post by ethelthefrog »

Welcome aboard.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

There's an ice delivery business somewhere in Montana called ''Highlander's Ice'' and the owner and all the delivery men wear nylon kilts of the owners clan tartan. It doesn't seem to be listed in national phone services, but is just a small town ice business. There was an article about it a couple of years ago online. Unfortunately, I lost the reference to it a couple of months ago when my computer crashed and had to be re-formatted, hence losing all my saved goodies. :(

Welcome Hydroman, :welcome: :welcome:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/