Hello

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
prawlero

Hello

Post by prawlero »

Great idea for a website! Maybe in the coming years a significant percentage of men will wear skirts. Who knows? I want to wear one in public but have not yet, though I've been thinking seriously about it the last few months. I'm not a fan of kilts--sorry to those of you who love them. I thought about them but honestly they are not what I really want to wear. What I really want to wear is--a skirt! Not a "manskirt" or a "utilikilt" or a skirt with little powertools and testosterone molecules embroidered on it. Just a normal skirt. My first outing will probably be in a denim pencil skirt with opaque tights--nothing fancy. My hat is off to all of you guys who have gone out wearing a kilt but especially to those who wear skirts openly--because you have the courage to do what I have only thought about.
Anyway, hello to everyone.
Rick
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Hello

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Welcome among us, Rick! A skirts only guy fits in just fine here. Hope you get the opportunity to go out as you please soon. :D
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome:
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: :welcome: Rick. I'm a non-kilt wearing, full time skirted guy myself. I've been skirted fulltime since 2005. I'm a big old fellow with long mixed gray and blond hair, blue eyes and I used to have a full body deep tan. I swam 5 to 7 miles a day in the Atlantic Ocean off the Florida Keys where I still live. Ulcer problems and medication has kept me out of the sun so I'm all bleached like I'd been in with the Count of Monte Cristo for 13 years. Anyway, have fun, it's a fun site with lots of fun people. :D :D :D

My picture is in the Pics and looks section, with me standing by an electric chair in a passageway at the World Series Of Poker in 2006. :D :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
luvtoskirt

Post by luvtoskirt »

Hi;

I feel exactly how you do about wearing a skirt. Nothing fancy, but something that is just something fun and different. I have gone out in a demin pencil skirt and tights with men's sandles. You will be surprised that the sky will not fall and it is quite a liberating feeling. Just do it!!
prawlero

Post by prawlero »

Hey everyone, thanks for the warm welcome!
Rick