Greetings from Denver

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Taj
Member Extraordinaire

Greetings from Denver

Post by Taj »

Hi. I just dropped in to say, "Hello." I enjoy wearing my UKs when weather permits and would like to see more kinds of male skirts become more common. Expecting mainstream seems to be a bit far off yet. I suppose the more people get used to seeing our un-bifercated legs the more they will accept us. I see quite a few UKs at local festivals and occasionally out and about. There is strength in numbers, so keep up the good fight.
You don't get to judge me by your standards. I have to judge me by mine.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Re: Greetings from Denver

Post by Since1982 »

Welcome Taj.

:welcome: :welcome:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Mugs-n-such
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Greetings from Denver

Post by Mugs-n-such »

Welcome to skirt cafe. I remember when earrings on men were about as unusual as a skirt on a man is now, maybe even more so. I hope men's skirts will become main stream and quickly...then I won't have to buy ladies' skirts anymore (they're cheaper than the UK's, I can sometimes find one new for $3.99)