hello fello skirtheads

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
Skirthead

hello fello skirtheads

Post by Skirthead »

I'm from Orlando Florida, am 44, 5'6, 120 lb. have worn utilikilts for 3 years now and was told about your site at skirts4men where I am also a member. 8)
RichardA
Member Extraordinaire

Re: hello fello skirtheads

Post by RichardA »

Hi & :welcome:
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hello Skirthead,

Welcome to the Café. You'll find some folks here who are familiar to you from Skirts4men. The two sites cover broadly similar areas though the emphasis at S4M is a little more strongly oriented towards guys looking like guys in skirts, whereas this forum is a little more tolerant of the softer edge of men in skirts. Both are friendly happy places where you may feel free to jump into any discussion that catches your interest.

If you feel happy to provide one, a first name makes posts feel more personal and helps to turn posters into people rather than strange internet entities :shock:

Have fun, and once again welcome,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Skirthead

Post by Skirthead »

I dont mind giving my first name its Hickam wats yoours?" ooo i see its ian. my friends call me Hick for short. 8)
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Welcome to Skirt cafe, Hick. :welcome:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Mugs-n-such
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mugs-n-such »

Welcome to skirt cafe! :D