Cafe patrons' ages

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.

How old are you?

21 or under
3%
21 - 35
14%
35 - 50
25%
50 - 65
41%
Over 65
16%
None of your BeesWax
0%

Total votes: 475

Kirbstone
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Cafe patrons' ages

Post by Kirbstone »

Welcome DB, From the info you have given I'm almost twice your age. I think there's just one punter ahead of me in this race, one R.M.Anderson, but try as I might I can't overtake him.

Tom
Carpe Diem......Seize the Day !
BattyB

Post by BattyB »

Hi guys, at age 60 I'm a 1963 model that needs a bit of work :lol:
Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Fred in Skirts »

BattyB wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 12:05 pm Hi guys, at age 60 I'm a 1963 model that needs a bit of work :lol:
At 81 I am one of the oldest members here! And if you think you need work just wait until you are in your 80's! :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was born in 1943 in the not so great state of Pennsylvania, Left there and ended up in South Carolina right in the heart of the bible belt thanks to My Uncle Sam's Air Force. I love the place and have no problems with skirt wearing as skirts and dresses are all I wear. No-one even bats an eye about it. In over 7 years of skirting I have had only 2 nasty comments about my skirts, and a bunch of very nice comments about my skirts.

Fred
"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951
Always be yourself because the people that matter don’t mind and the ones that mind don’t matter.