Cafe patrons' ages

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.

How old are you?

21 or under
3%
21 - 35
14%
35 - 50
25%
50 - 65
41%
Over 65
16%
None of your BeesWax
0%

Total votes: 475

BBB

Re: Cafe patrons' ages

Post by BBB »

53 and apart from creaks and groans that age brings life is good
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

creaks and groans...noooooooo kidding! You're just a young whippersnooper. I'll be 68 the day after Halloween. At 1:15 am. Think you have creaks and groans now? Wait another 15 years for the serious massive creaks and groans in your future. 8)
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
mountain-mug

Post by mountain-mug »

60 and counting, hopefully for a long time to come! I do think age gives one some perspective on life. You only go around once, and you may as well enjoy the ride! I didn't start skirting until mid-50's, when due to either maturity or too much scotch whisky, I took the skirt plunge. I'm not sure I would have done it in my earlier years, although I wish I had. I would have had many more decades to skirt that I do now!
wichor

Post by wichor »

that's not an easy choice. what to shoose if you're 35? you should change it to N-34 and 35-M.
nicothoe
Distinguished Member

Post by nicothoe »

As I just turned 35 last week, I went for the 21 - 35 age bracket :wink:
Be Bold. Be Skirted.
wichor

Post by wichor »

yeah, but as a librarian i cannot tolerate this indecent structuring behavior. ;-)
PatJ
Member Extraordinaire

Post by PatJ »

Anyone concerned about the fact that only 70 people have voted so far?

If we represent the men who wear skirts, there will never be fashion change for a meer 70 people.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

Well Pat, have you checked recently on how many active members Skirt Cafe has? Pick any member from the members list whose name you don't recognise and see when his last post was, and then you'll understand why only 70 have answered so far..There may be another 50 to go, maybe, but that's about it for active posters. I know there's over 700 members, it's the active ones I'm speaking of. :D :D :D :D :D
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
nicothoe
Distinguished Member

Post by nicothoe »

Plus that's only 70 people in this forum, which is only a small sample of all the skirt wearing men that are out there! Last week I spent three days camping, and saw numerous guys wearing kilts, sarongs and skirts.
Be Bold. Be Skirted.
GeorgiaSkirt

Post by GeorgiaSkirt »

I just joined today (October 7, 2009) and I will be 61 tomorrow. Happy Birthday to me. Let's see instead of wearing my "Birthday Suit" I should wear my "Birthday Skirt". 8)

Georgia Skirt
TomH
Member Extraordinaire

Post by TomH »

I wear both at times. Welcome and Happy Birthday.

Tom
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Since1982 »

Welcome Georgia Skirt, On my birthday, which is coming up on the 1st of Nov. maybe to be different, I'll hunt thru my house for something really different to wear. PANTS!! Nawwww..just my brightest most colorful skirt. It's dark blue with orange, yellow, red, green, light blue, black and white tropical fishes swimming all over it. Some people here when they see me in that one KNOW it's my birthday and shout out to me on the streets. I love being recognised as a friendly neighborhood character. :D :D :D :D

:welcome: :welcome:

Grott

Post by Grott »

New member - New Skirt wearer - just turned 54
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Welcome aboard, Grott!
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: Grott!