Cafe patrons' ages

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.

How old are you?

21 or under
3%
21 - 35
16%
35 - 50
25%
50 - 65
41%
Over 65
14%
None of your BeesWax
1%

Total votes: 392

Fred in Skirts
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Cafe patrons' ages

Post by Fred in Skirts »

Zanus-Gandren wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:56 pm
I’m 22. And still nervous about the whole wearing skirts in public thing. Though I desperately want to do it for real.
Zanus, The only way you will be able to do it for real is to face your fears head on and just go out and enjoy your skirts. As most of us who have been skirting in public for years have found those fears are only in your head.. I have been skirting in public now for over 5 years full time and have not had a bad experience in all of that time.
I only wear skirts and dresses and as I said no problems.

So screw your head on tight and remember "The only thing you have to fear is fear itself".

Fred
Fred :kiltdance:

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."

"It is better to be hated for what you are than be loved for what you are not" Andre Gide: 1869 - 1951

oldsalt1
Member Extraordinaire

Re: Cafe patrons' ages

Post by oldsalt1 »

Welcome to the café.

You don't have to make your first trip in public a major event.

Do something small go to a gas station 2 towns over at night. Run into a burger king just do something small and quick

You will realize that people really don't care.

again welcome to the cafe