New to Forum

If you're new to the Cafe, please grab a seat by the potted palm, settle down with a nice big latte, and tell us a little bit about yourself. Please also look here for forum principles and rules.
skirted65

New to Forum

Post by skirted65 »

Hello, I'm new here. I wear kilts quite a bit. I also wear skirts. Kilts are really nice, but the cheapest just don't look very good, and my better ones are way to nice for every day wear, so I am more often than not wearing a denim skirt as everyday wear. It is as comfortable as a kilt, and is something I don't mind getting dirty, if need be. I haven't done it often, but I have worn my skirts out shopping and such. I sometimes get looks, but so far no comments.
Last edited by skirted65 on Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Milfmog

Re: New to Fotum

Post by Milfmog »

Welcome to the Café.

Feel free to join right in with comments, questions or observations as the fancy takes you.

When you feel comfortable why not tell us a little more about yourself, where you are (just a country if you don't want to share too much) and a first name always makes posts feel more personal.

Have fun here,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Skirt Chaser
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Skirt Chaser »

Welcome to posting, Skirted65!
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

:welcome: Suggest you hit the "edit" button and fix FOTUM. Unless you did it on purpose for fun. I figgered it was a typo since the T and R are side by side. :hide:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

Story of Life, Perspire, Expire, Funeral Pyre!
I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
Sasquatch
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sasquatch »

Welcome!!
Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!

Hunter/Garcia
skirted65

Re: New to Forum

Post by skirted65 »

:oops: 'thanks for the welcome. I'm in Va, my name is Jerry and, yes, I can't type worth a crap>
crfriend
Master Barista

Post by crfriend »

Welcome to SkirtCafe, Jerry! Try not to let the spelling/typing pedants get to you. We all make mistakes from time to time, some more hilarious than others.
Retrocomputing -- It's not just a job, it's an adventure!
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

Welcome, Jerry, from a sometime pedant. We are a diverse bunch of freethinkers here and, apart from a few inconsequential dust ups, pretty friendly. By the way, newbies round here "shout the bar" I'll have a hot chocolare :bom: Typo. left in for other pedants :mrgreen:
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod
Mipi
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Mipi »

Welcome skirted65!

Dirty kilt is a real issue. This is the reason I completly understand and support your choice.
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire
Location: My BUTT is Living in the USA, and sitting on the tip of the Sky Needle, Ow Ow Ow!!. Get the POINT?

Post by Since1982 »

I used to be known as the "Resident Spellchecker" here. I guess I've been demoted to a run of the mill pendant. One good thing about being a pendant or spellchecker, at least we care and try to be helpful. As long as the spellcheck is done in a friendly way I'd think it would be welcomed. But, I know there are people that think the spellchecker is trying to be superior, even if he/she's not and may react adversely. The really caring pendant, keeps on being one, no matter how many times he/she is kicked in the chin for doing so. :hide:
I had to remove this signature as it was being used on Twitter. This is my OPINION, you NEEDN'T AGREE.

I've been skirted part time since 1972 and full time since 2005. http://skirts4men.myfreeforum.org/
karlostheboy

Post by karlostheboy »

Hello everyone im new to your web site my name is Karl and skirt wearing came about 1 summer when the wife came home from work and I was in the garden naked she looked at the lawn and them me and said you didn’t ? ow yes I did .I explained its ok for her she hasn’t got man bits sweating between her legs ,off she went soon to returned with a sarong of hers for me to wear 'well a day in the garden in her sarong and I was hooked .The sarong gave me the same feeling and freedom of no clothes without scarring the nabours .my beautiful wife is from Ireland and the kilt is still worn at special events so the next item for my wardrobe was on its way a pure wool light weight kilt in her family colours County Laois I was so pleased its full of autumn colours it looked great with my brown walking boots. The big day had come sun shinning and we are out shopping up town the wife looked at me and said is my man wearing his kilt for me today well I was kilted and up town before I had time for nerves and she held my hand all day as if to say his mine ,I must say I got a few looks and a lot of smiles infact joking my wife said your only wearing your kilt with me I now have 4 kilts and 2 denim skirts the skirts I made out of wrangler jeans but haven’t been out in the real world in the skirts yet my wife supports me and 1 step at a time seems to work .I have looked around the net and they all talk about equal fashion rights for men as women are able to wear what they like we have already got the same rights as women its that most men worry about what people say do you think women worry when they put on there DM's and COMBAT TROUSERS I don’t think so life is to short to worry if you don’t live your life your way its not your life
Milfmog

Post by Milfmog »

Hi Karl, welcome to the Café.

Have fun,

Ian.
Do not argue with idiots; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Cogito ergo sum - Descartes
Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum - Ambrose Bierce
Sarongman
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Sarongman »

Hi Karl and welcome to the forum and Beannacthai (excuse spelling) to your wonderful supportive wife :mrgreen:
It will not always be summer: build barns---Hesiod
Since1982
Member Extraordinaire

Post by Since1982 »

Hi aGAINRT karl, ecuse my splelling rtopo, rthis is me noety watchimng while IO type. idf i sdont watych, I toype awrful. heheheheewe

(translation while watching the keyboard and being careful) Hi Again Karl, excuse my spelling too, this is me not watching or backspacing while I type. If I don't watch, I type awful. When I don't watch, I need a pendant watching me. etc.)

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome: